• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

River *DELETED*

The river comes right through town and it looks like it came up 2 foot.

It also looks muddy,which hurts the fishing.

I apologise if I have upset you and I'll honor your wishes.

Good luck with the river.

May God bless you.

wow!!!! some people won't let things go, if there is even something to let go!! either way this is not the place to bring these type of accusations up........the thing that gets me is that if you didn't put yourself out there with name and pics they wouldn't know who you are and they would love the replies and help!! to each their own but we don't need that on the forums.

Krinkle, Maybe you need to read the forum rules, your post was not appropriate in my opinion. Kieth was trying to help you, as he has helped so many on this forum. Have a nice day!

Krinkle that is totally uncalled for I fished with CK a couple of times and he was nothing but fun and I learned alot about the area lets keep posts about fishing lets not get personal everyone makes mistakes in their life learn from them and move on.

Hey Fisheye.

How did your last trip up go?

Freakin stupid weather.

Had it been what we had a week or so before you got here,we had been drilling fish.

That cold sent everything into some sort of dulldrum mood.

Who won your big fish?

I guess that's why they call it fishing....it had me scratching my head trying to come up with a new pattern.

I'm thinking a dupont spinner was the next go too lure.

I just emailed your quote to my nephew. He can hit the target at 100 yds, but can't hit a deer at 50'.

LOL.

The weather turned everything off just bad timing a 27" took big fish normally 34 plus is winner.The last day with 3 boats and 6 guys we only caught 6 fish. On a good note I found some new walleye holes me and my brother boated 10 eyes in about 5 hrs largest being a 17" BSL finally produced some Walleyes believe or not in 17-20 ft water which is very uncommon. Been fishing Wisconsin alot lately been doing very good keep in touch see you next season. And thanks for the the time you spent with us

Whenever you can get back just say the word & I'll see what we can get into.

Enjoy the pics from this winter on BSL.

You take care!

You know, posts like this only prove CK is a very nice person!

Was this about the Snake river!

Hey Shackbash,thanks for the support !

The question was about the Mississippi up here.

She's even higher than when I made the last post.

This rain keeps raising her.

I know the lakes are up about 5-6 inches, which was very badly needed.

I don't get on the site much this time of year, so I missed what was said about CK. but I can say from what I have read, and the little I have talked with CK in palisade, that he is a great guy. we need to get together this winter CK, and catch some slabs.

Just as soon as we can get this duck season over & survive 3 weeks of deer I'll be so ready to hunker down on top of some slabbers!

• 1 month later...

Quote:

I apologise if I have upset you and I'll honor your wishes.

Good luck with the river.

May God bless you.

Guilty as charged. God bless you to. smile.gif

I feel sorry for you Krinkle, the fact that you dwell on other peoples mistakes only makes me think that you have a miserable life yourself.

God should bless you!!

Thanks for the kind words Solocam.

I'll be on BSL this year with tons of fishermen so I'm sure this kind of bashing will continue from these type of people.They think their lake is going to be out fished or for whatever selfish reason they try to subvert me.

I've been through treatment now and things are looking up.

Yet there are those that feel pretty lousey about themselves and will try to put others down to make themselves feel better,now that's a pretty hollow victory and to be honest we should try to help them.

Sometimes there is no help for them because they think they do not need it.

All you can do is try.

I know I'll have a few guys this weekend that I'll be helping to read there locators and catch fish.

All for nothing,but the chance to make 1 more fishing buddy.