Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lunchbox21

Lake tetonka

6 posts in this topic

I was out on lake tetonka saturday from 2 pm till 7pm. we fished close to the fish hatchery. caught a few nice blue gills and a perch but no eyes. a guy told me that earlier that morning guys were having some luck with the eyes in that spot i was just wondering if anyone had any tips on what they might have been using or any other good spots to fish on that lake for eyes or crappies.

I fished that same spot and all i caught was a big sheephead....dang 'ol sheephead.

Focus on the N and W ends of the lake from here 'til ice-up.

Around the mouth of the cannon river, just on top of the drop off is where I would be. River running = bait fish = walleyes . wink.gif

I fished out there today, in the gale and rollers. Nothing to show for it but a frozen body, and a need to see the Chiropractor now form the pounding. I was happy to see leeches available though in Waterville.

The dnr landing on the west side of the lake sure had the prettiest lime grean slime up and down the landing, along with the water. And my boat as I pulled it out crazy.gif