• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

North Dakota ?

deadfeathers

Any reports from the south east part of the state. Heading out to the Kulm area next friday with my partner and our kids.

Hey, We go to kulm also but at the end of Oct. for a week.We got one report fom the avery website from a guy that was there during early goose and they shot limits of geese and seen alot of ducks in the area. Post up your email and I can maybe give you some more info.

i got a house in Kulm and we went out for the opener and we shot our limit by 9:00 every morrning for 6 days straight. the local birds are the only things there just pintails and mallards. we found 4 big flocks and bounced around them all week.

Hey Grizz,

What areas were most the birds in? north, south, east, west of Kulm? Been going to the area for about 12 years now so am fairly familiar with entire area. Any info would be great. Thanks

south, any were north of the white stone battle field road and west of 13. talked to the DNR and its mostly just local ducks. We hunted stubble fields every day but the farmers were cuttin the bean fields last week but did'nt see any ducks or geese using them though but they will soon i would think.

good luck.

Winter, would you ever consider renting your house out later this month to my self and to others for one night?

we got it rented mostly all year round to some construction workers besides the weekends we are using it.