Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big_Dog

Anyone fishing walleye's north of Sartell dam???

9 posts in this topic

Wanted to know if anyone was having luck on walleye's north of the Sartell dam. Was out on Thursday evening and I found 2 small fish in about a 1 1/2 hours. laugh.gif

A couple of buddies said the bite is on for walleyes south of St. Cloud dam to Anoka! Pike are biting also!

Shackbash is right--the slimers are going bonkers now. I lost four lures yesterday to the demons before the rain started--all in about 45 minutes! And the walleyes are so-so for me below the Sartell dam, but they should pick up when this weather starts getting cold.

Were you fishing in a river pro? Saw one below Sartell dam.

They sure look like the ticket.

My brother in-law the other night was fishing around ER for smallies and caught a dinky 1lber. While reeling up to shore, had a large "large" pike ram the fish hard.

They are on loose looking for food right now!

Dirtydog and I were out there in his RP Saturday afternoon.

Caught two walleyes downstream of the Sartell dam on Sunday. Both were incidental fish caught on tubes as I was out chasing smallies. The first one was a 15"er and the second was a nice 22"er. Both were released for someone else to catch.

Quote:

Caught two walleyes downstream of the Sartell dam on Sunday. Both were incidental fish caught on tubes as I was out chasing smallies. The first one was a 15"er and the second was a nice 22"er. Both were released for someone else to catch.

Next time drop them off at my house Keith! grin.gif

EyeGuy,

I would love to catch 2 or 3 of those 15 - 16 "ers for a meal myself. But a 22"er out of the river?? I don't think so. tongue.gifgrin.gif