Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big_Cahuna

Good Time to Fish

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am coming up tomorrow (Sunday) to drop off some clothes and furniture for the needy as part of my sons Eagle Scout work. Since I'm in the area I am also bringing my boat along to try and catch a fish or two on Lake Bemidji. Can anyone tell me what time of day would best serve us? Not being familiar with the lake I'm not sure where to launch my boat. I'd like to donate my catch to some elderly folks that do not have the means to get themselves a tasty walleye or whatever. If anyone can provide some info (not your hot spots) I'd really appreciate it. Have a great day!

BC

Stop in at Taber's bait, Ron will be able to point you in the right direction.

Will do thanks for the advice.

BC

You can also check in with Mark at Bluewater Outdoors... He knows his stuff as well..

Beef