Selling a 2004 Lund Fisherman, Fully Loaded
The boat is in excellent shape- has always been kept in a BoatHouse, never spent a night outside.
Reason for selling is purchased a new Lund.
2004 Lund 1800 Fisherman, IPS Hull
2004 Yamaha VZ150TLRC V-Max / 150 HP (Electric Start, Tilt & Trim) (Top Speed 52-54mph)
2012 Yamaha T9 (9.9HP)- T9.9LPA, 4-Stroke Kicker w/ Tilt & Trim & Electric Start
The Boat Features:
* Top Speed of Boat Generally- 52-54 MPH
* Humminbird 959CI HD DI (Down Imaging & GPS Combo)- Internal GPS Antenna Unit
* Humminbird comes with a Navionics MN Mapping Chip
* Stainless Steel Prop for Yamaha VMAX 150
* (Spare) Aluminum Prop for Yamaha VMAX 150
* Transom Saver Included
* Trolling Motor (Minn Kota 65PD)- 65lb Thrust & Foot Control
* Hydraulic Steering for the 150 HP Main Motor
* Tilt Steering Wheel for Outboard Motors
* 4 Lund Seats (Great Condition)
* 2 Jump Seats in AFT
* Aft Casting Deck (when Jump Seats fold down)
* Ski Bar
* Vinyl Floor
* OEM (LUND) Snap-in Marine Carpet (hardly used)
* Full Set of Batteries for Boat (2 for 24v Trolling System, Starting Battery)
* Onboard Charger for Trolling Motor 24v System (Single Plug-in Point to charge both)
* Two (2) Boat Covers- One is LUND brand, second is Cabelas Brand
* Rod Storage: 7'6" Port Side (5 Tubes, Lockable)
* In-Floor Storage in Lower Level (batteries)
* Dual Livewells (Aft/Bow)- Auto-Timed Aerated, with Lighting
* Stereo/CD with Speakers- Equipped
* Boat Hull is the IPS Hull, from Marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum
* Boat Length: 18' 6"
* Boat Beam: 96"
* Transom: 20" (OB)
* Fuel Tank: 40Gal Capacity, with ProPlus Reserve
* Bilge Pump
* Interior Lighting (switched)
* Navigation Lights
* Deep, Full-width Splash Pan (rear)
* Double-Riveted Seams
* Solid Metal Seat Hinges
* Karavan Roller Trailer
* Galvanized Trailer
* Extremely low miles on trailer (Boat sat in a Boat House at the Cabin)
* Trailer features Surge Brakes Equipped
* Trailer has a spare tire included
Please call, text or email with any questions.
I'll remove the ad as soon as the boat is sold.
Cary @ 651-775-2646
Public water is the Surface of the Water, not the land beneath it. So even if you can access the river through an easement the actual land that youre standing on could be private property. Everything on the DNR Website says "Surface of Water" in the trespassing section. I agree this is unfortunate, but as usual, the 3 drunk morons that don't care ruin it for the 1000 that do..... standard procedure these days. 1 idiot doesn't clean his boat, and wrecks a lake for thousands of people.
I just returned from the hatchery and got a few stats on this springs catch.
Total eggs taken this spring is 708 quarts which was their quota wanted this year. Normal yearly quota is 850 qts. to 900 qts. Nets were pulled as soon as their quota was met, but the walleyes were still running well and probably spawned below the dam naturally.
There are about 100,000 eggs per quart and the average fry hatch rate in the hatchery is 75% to 80%! Natural hatch rate for eggs is only about 2% to 3% in the lake!
Actual survival rate of all fry is highly dependent on water temps during the spring and summer, (the warmer-the better)! Predators also play a huge role in survival rate. Predators of the fry range from zooplankton to any thing else that wants to eat them!
There were 5,500 male walleyes trapped and 2,000 female walleyes trapped before the trap nets were pulled.
The eggs are hatching much slower this spring because the water temps have dropped from 53 degrees at the start of the trapping to 39 degrees this morning.
Fry release into Vermilion is estimated to happen at around the walleye fishing opener this year because of the late hatch and water temps.
Largest female trapped this spring was 32 inches!