Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Waldowski

Finalized Agenda for Fall Frenzy

Paul Waldowski

Friday check in anytime after 9:00 a.m.

Open Fishing

7:00 - 8:00 Taco Bar and Meet, greet and socialize around the bonfire

Saturday morning – Open for fishing, etc.

3:00 – 4:30 Fall fishing seminar conducted by Tony Roach

4:30 – 5:15 Q & A session with Tony and FM Staff

5:15 – 6:00 Dinner - Please bring something to throw on the grill

6:00 – whenever - Fall trolling for piggie wallies

Sunday morning - Open - Do some more fishing, explore the resort, or start talking ice fishing

Sunday noon – Check out

Deitz Dittrich

cant wait... might want to add to bring your 2 way radios.. at most FM events, you can hear a bit of chatter.. we usually use chan 7...

Its going to be a fun weekend...

Anybody want to bet a signed $1 bill on the biggest fish? shocked.giflaugh.gif

rodmaker

I think that would be a good idea, or maybe see how many boats are going to fish Sat eve. Maybe charge $10 to 20 a boat?? Biggest fish or total Eyes per boat with the minimum size being 25" ??? Just a thought. grin.gif

hanson

You guys don't even want to go there. smile.gif

I've got Dtro in my boat so the games over before it has even begun. grin.gif You guys must not read the cat forum.

Game on! grin.gif

rodmaker

Borch is almost saying one 30" er for me will be almost too easy grin.gif We should discuss before Sat eve. Hopefully the weather will cooperate grin.gif

We should discuss before Sat. and see if we all can agree on something.

Borch

Quote:

Borch is almost saying one 30" er for me will be almost too easy
grin.gif
We should discuss before Sat eve. Hopefully the weather will cooperate
grin.gif

We should discuss before Sat. and see if we all can agree on something.

I hope you noticed the wink.gif in that message. But really if you want one "Bad Enough" you'll catch one. laugh.gif

Deitz Dittrich

Nah.. no big bets... I have a litle tradition I do with people I fish with.. of a signed $1 bill... It would have to be a CPR fish and have to have a good pict with the fish on a tape...

rodmaker

I did, just a little "smack" talk. Looking forward to this.

Do you want steak Sat eve?? I'll pick up one for you. I'm going to the store tonight or tomorrow eve.

rodmaker

I'm up for anything Sat eve. Whatever everbody else wants to do is fine with me.

DTro

I got an extra buck in my pocket from the game on Sun, so sure....

Does a 55" ski count? grin.gif

rodmaker

Let Paul & Deitz make the call on that one.

Eric Wettschreck

Wow, this is getting official. An agenda and everything!!!

Good thing I popped in the website, last minute kind of thing. I'm super pumped for this weekend!!!

Deitz, I'll take you up on that bet. Just let me know which side of the bill you want me to sign.

Gotta love smack talk. See yous guys there Friday morning.

Deitz Dittrich

I would say "walleye" only as that is the target species.. however, if you wish to start a Muskie one as well.. we could do that?

rodmaker

I would agree that we should stick to "Piggy Walleyes".

Unless the Muskie guys disapprove.

polarsusd81

How about this? Skies only count if they are caught on 4lb test. I can't wait to frame all the signed dollar bills surrounding my pig in a picture blown up to 16x20 on the wall.

Paul Waldowski

You guys crack me up!!!!!

You know that the only team that will still be standing when the smackkkkkkkkkkkk is done will be the Dietzer and I laugh.gif

Paul Waldowski

BTW

We still have room for a couple of others, so don't be shy, give me a call and you can join in on the offical smack talk, er fun laugh.gif

rodmaker

Your'e probably right. How many Eyes over 27 " have you caught this week.

This should be a blast grin.gif

Eric Wettschreck

Paul, you are correct sir. You will be standing in it all righty.

Get your waders on fellas, it's getting thick!!!

Shack

I am sure if one wants to hear smake talking, set you channels to 69!

Paul, am I correct?

Deep cells are on the charger in a couple of minutes. You guys are making this a weekend I can not miss out on(at least one night).

I am making some calls!

Walleyes for sure!

TroyMcClure

My fishing partner is usually the only one to post on this thing. I bought myself a boat just to get on the big pond this weekend. I deserve the signed dollars, right? I hope the fishing gods smile upon me, they have answered my prayers thus far this year.

Paul Waldowski

Troy,

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

PerchJerker

I'm TroyMcClure, you may remember me from ........ grin.gif

I love the screen name, everything Phil Hartman did was great, same for the Simpsons!

Got a radio question - channel 7 on gmrs/fms is not compatable with any vhf channel, is it?

polarsusd81

Just so you guys know...good ol TroyMcLure is my fishin buddy and we have a game plan down that is surely going to get those autographed dollars. (Well, we can hope at least.) We have everything set and ready to go, just have that one more agonizing day of work before we can make our way up there. I can almost feel the wobble of the minnow rap on the end of the line.

Tom

rodmaker

Glad to hear you picked up some of the minnow raps grin.gif