Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
kpp

$550 1986 Chevy S-10 Pickup 4x4 and Clearwater Classic for sale

kpp    0
kpp

I have a 4x4 S-10 pickup for sale for $550. It is a regular cab with a fiberglass topper. The motor is a 2.5 4cyl with a 4spd manuel transmission and is also 4 wheel drive in good working order(new transfer case at 130,000 miles). It is rusty in all the usual places.I put a new head gasket and radiator along with an oil change and filters. Runs and drives good but needs a new battery (looses it's charge in about 6-8 days if left without running it). The truck locatied on the NE corner of Mille Lacs (Malmo) and is available for test drives on the weekends (setup prior to the weekend) because I am living in the cities right now. I do not have pics but will try to have some by Oct. 22. If interested my email is kyle_p_phillips@yahoo.com. I also have a clearwater classic flasher for sale for $100, it is just like a vexilar flasher.

kpp    0
kpp

Price reduced to $550.

PDOGG    0
PDOGG

How many miles are on it and what do you get for fuel milage?

kpp    0
kpp

It has 170k and it gets about 20-22 mpg.

TwinkeeDink    0
TwinkeeDink

if you still got the flasher, i'd like some pics

sspencerjr (at) ms n. c om

kpp    0
kpp

I'll try to get some this weekend.

kpp    0
kpp

you have pics fishtrap

katofishingguy    0
katofishingguy

I am possibly interseted in the s-10 is it still availiable.

kpp    0
kpp

Yes the truck is still available.

kpp    0
kpp

Truck is still available but is going on ebay shortly.

johncolson    0
johncolson

Does this truck have a trailer hitch? I would like it to pull my boat.

John

kpp    0
kpp

It does not have a receiver hitch but you can put a ball hitch on the bumper.

kpp    0
kpp

The truck is sold.