• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

You been busy or what? When is the RMEF banquet this year... would like to donate another gun to the utes. Give me a call when your not so busy.

Ya, been pretty busy with work, finding a new crash pad in the cities, and Boogernose's school.

The RMEF Banquet is December 1 at Thumper Pont!

RT and I were just talking about LOW the other day. Nothing on paper yet. I have a two week school in December that I will be attending.

hey brett...we all need to hook up again for a meal and beverages.

Chuck...would like to attend the banquet and count me in on LOW for this year....need to top that pike I caught last year.

Quote:

happy with a little less snow

Don't say it like dat!

Plan your trip for January den. On my annual trip I never know if there is enough snow for sleds... crazy.gif

Last time we had so much soft new snow that we left the sleds/portables at home. I paid off, though. Frank at Walshes Baystore really put us on the fish in his houses.

I 2nd that....fantastic trip and people... It was snowing so hard on the 42 mile bomber ride..we had to stop and get our bearings straight.