Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyes54

Guide

15 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am coming up this weekend and was looking for a guide friday morning. We are staying on the west end and want to learn the spots and techniques for walleyes on the west side. I know it is late notice but maybe someone can help us out. Thanks!!

Look up Doug Knoer

You wouldn't happen to know his number would you. I can't seem to find it. Is he reasonable on his prices. Thanks for the help.

You can also try Terry Sjoberg (ACE guide service) he is based on the east end, but fishes the whole lake.

Good Luck!

Steve

eyes54,

Try the Lake Vermilion Home Page, Doug is listed under fishing quides.

Backwoods smile.gif

(Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,thank-you.)

Post deleted by garytheguide

How does this work? I see a couple of posts deleted. Do you have to be on an approved list for someone to recommend you as a guide?

To place contact information for a guide, they need to be a sponsor or advertiser on Fishing Minnesota. One can name a guide but no links or contact info can be posted. If you read forum policy this may help with your question.

I hope I answered your question.

Joe Panichi and Bill Rosner are both excellent guides.

( Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,thank-you.)

Doug

There's a lot of rules, but they're all there to keep this forum clear of ads and solicitations in the end. I'm all for that. The price to pay is that we all have to be careful about using contact information and websites. Before making your first post to the forum, read the forum policy. When in doubt, re-read the forum policy. If still in doubt, send an email to the forum administrators (from the policy webpage) and ask them first. It's much easier than getting censored.

Except the guys that got edited had hundreds of posts, so reading before first post wouldn't have made much difference. Just a slip I would venture.

( note from admin,please read forum policy brfore posting again,thank-you.)

Gary The Guide is the best guide on the lake. He is fun to fish with and always puts you on fish no matter the depth or time of year. Additionally, if you plan to fish Vermilion again, Gary will tell you what to look for and even will mark your map with good spots. I highly recommend him.