Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhs91

dog collars

3 posts in this topic

I have a Dogtra 200NCP, love it, but now have 2 dogs and would liek a collar for both. I don't want to plunk down the extra $110 for the 2 collar system and I was wondering if I got another 200NCP, they would interfere with each other?

Thanks,

BHS

Each unit would have its own frequency, so should not interfere, but why would you want to carry around 2 transmitters, and than take the change you would hit the wrong dog on a correction. Or on a day you only take 1 dog have the wrong collar with the transmitter, and it won't work. Buy the 2 dog model.

I now have a couple of collars and they do not interfere at all. The same make.