Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2doggs

bouys

9 posts in this topic

have they pulled the bouys off indian point & rock bars on south side yet?

They are still in on the east side. I would suspect that they will start pulling them in a week or so.

One week ago they were still out at Indian Point.

On Thursday night (9/27) the buoys were still on Indian Point

When I was taking my boat out of the water at Macs Twin Bay on Monday (10/1) I spoke to a guy in a "Sheriff" boat who was bringing in bouys from the lake.

Looks like we'll have to rely on the bouys on the GPS screen....mine was really accurate sat night as we were fishing close to some.

On that same note, we found a 2' spot up by Hunters that was suppose to be all 7' of water...so be careful.

Hmmm, MuleShack - I found that spot also last weekend. Just north of the break wall?

Yup, 10-4

Luckily one of us was hung up on a rock with the crank bait and we just drifted onto it rather than running into it, so there was no damage

Welcome aboard FM BigD smile.gif

Were you in a blue/white boat with a top on it?

We were in a white tournament sport...only seen about 2 other boats outside of Isle bay all day. I guess noone else was dumb enough to be out getting pounded in the 25mph wave action. it sure was tough trolling though.