Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Green&Gold

It's been awhile...check out the latest catch!

16 posts in this topic

Hey fellas,

I haven't been on FM (or fishing for that matter) nearly as much as I would like to have been this summer. A new job has had me training in Madison for the last 3 months. crazy.gif I'm back now however, just in time for fall muskie fishin'. There's just one little issue that might still be competing for time on the lake. (Here is where I become the proud papa.)

Meet Lincoln James. He was born on Wednesday morning. 6 lbs, 3 oz, 20" long. He is our first and I'm thinking he'll be on the ice with me by the end of next season. The boss just says that I have to switch from a 10" to an 8" hole!

Lincoln024.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Hope to see ya'll on the lake soon!!!

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Good lookin' little guy. Will make a great fishin' buddy. Junky.......

Hey good for you. Handsome young man!

I'd be proud too. Thanks for sharing.

Hey thanks for the call Casper! wink.gif

A BIG CONGRATS to you and the better half. Good looking kid. I know he gets it from moms side. smile.gif

Let me know when a good time to stop by is.

Beautiful, healthy wee one..Just remember to sleep when he does lol...a special gift indeed

Congrats to you! Hopefully he will be on the ice or in the boat very soon. I am expecting a new arrival on the 12th of Oct.

Congrats, man. A new little fishing buddy. Great deal! grin.gif

congrats. To the new fisherman Welcome to FM and may your luck be on the water.

Congrats to you and momma!

Hope he shows some defiance and becomes a Vikings Fan.

cool.gif

Looks like you got a keeper grin.gif

Right On! Enjoy the Baby!

I hope he's home & in a warm safe place to see the Packers get defeated...

CLoma

Thanks everyone! Yeah, he came just in time to see #4 break the touchdown record today. Now if I can just teach him the touchdown signal by game time.....

Seriously, thanks for all the kind words. I look forward to seeing you all on the ice this winter if not on the water sooner. Steve, I'll give you a call today.

Ya he should have set the Interception record 1st but those Favre favoring Refs called it back.

Why does it seem like all the records are set against the Vikes?

Anyways enough whining. Congrats J-man and Ill be dropping off some goodies, purple of course wink.gif, for the little one later in the week.

Oh, and I should add, especially in light of today's expected and appropriate Packer win, that it's cool you've got not only a new fishing buddy but a new little Green and Gold fan. grin.gif

Jared,

That's some great news. I have only been out fishing twice since we have been back from vacation. If I'm not at the cabin getting ready for deer season on my days off we have been making jam like crazy.

Give me a call on my cell when you get a chance and maybe can meet up at Billy's and supervise the construction that's going on.

Congrats to you and the misses, Great job!!!

NICE.... CAN'T TELL YA HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE A PAPA!! NOTHING EVEN COMES CLOSE, THATS COMING FROM A VERY SELF CENTERED PERSON WHO THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE WITHOUT KIDS,WOW WAS I WRONG!! NOW I HAVE 2 AND COUNTING, JUST WISH I WOULD HAVE STARTED EARLIER, CLOSE TO 40.