Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Green&Gold

It's been awhile...check out the latest catch!

Green&Gold    0
Green&Gold

Hey fellas,

I haven't been on FM (or fishing for that matter) nearly as much as I would like to have been this summer. A new job has had me training in Madison for the last 3 months. crazy.gif I'm back now however, just in time for fall muskie fishin'. There's just one little issue that might still be competing for time on the lake. (Here is where I become the proud papa.)

Meet Lincoln James. He was born on Wednesday morning. 6 lbs, 3 oz, 20" long. He is our first and I'm thinking he'll be on the ice with me by the end of next season. The boss just says that I have to switch from a 10" to an 8" hole!

Lincoln024.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Hope to see ya'll on the lake soon!!!

Fishing Junky    0
Fishing Junky

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Good lookin' little guy. Will make a great fishin' buddy. Junky.......

evntam    0
evntam

Hey good for you. Handsome young man!

I'd be proud too. Thanks for sharing.

Northlander    71
Northlander

Hey thanks for the call Casper! wink.gif

A BIG CONGRATS to you and the better half. Good looking kid. I know he gets it from moms side. smile.gif

Let me know when a good time to stop by is.

Kallista    0
Kallista

Beautiful, healthy wee one..Just remember to sleep when he does lol...a special gift indeed

Wade Joseph    0
Wade Joseph

Congrats to you! Hopefully he will be on the ice or in the boat very soon. I am expecting a new arrival on the 12th of Oct.

Steve Foss    0
Steve Foss

Congrats, man. A new little fishing buddy. Great deal! grin.gif

ripstick    7
ripstick

congrats. To the new fisherman Welcome to FM and may your luck be on the water.

Surface Tension    262
Surface Tension

Congrats to you and momma!

Hope he shows some defiance and becomes a Vikings Fan.

cool.gif

upnorth    2
upnorth

Looks like you got a keeper grin.gif

Casaloma    0
Casaloma

Right On! Enjoy the Baby!

I hope he's home & in a warm safe place to see the Packers get defeated...

CLoma

Green&Gold    0
Green&Gold

Thanks everyone! Yeah, he came just in time to see #4 break the touchdown record today. Now if I can just teach him the touchdown signal by game time.....

Seriously, thanks for all the kind words. I look forward to seeing you all on the ice this winter if not on the water sooner. Steve, I'll give you a call today.

Northlander    71
Northlander

Ya he should have set the Interception record 1st but those Favre favoring Refs called it back.

Why does it seem like all the records are set against the Vikes?

Anyways enough whining. Congrats J-man and Ill be dropping off some goodies, purple of course wink.gif, for the little one later in the week.

Steve Foss    0
Steve Foss

Oh, and I should add, especially in light of today's expected and appropriate Packer win, that it's cool you've got not only a new fishing buddy but a new little Green and Gold fan. grin.gif

BD110    27
BD110

Jared,

That's some great news. I have only been out fishing twice since we have been back from vacation. If I'm not at the cabin getting ready for deer season on my days off we have been making jam like crazy.

Give me a call on my cell when you get a chance and maybe can meet up at Billy's and supervise the construction that's going on.

Congrats to you and the misses, Great job!!!

SALMON    0
SALMON

NICE.... CAN'T TELL YA HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE A PAPA!! NOTHING EVEN COMES CLOSE, THATS COMING FROM A VERY SELF CENTERED PERSON WHO THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE WITHOUT KIDS,WOW WAS I WRONG!! NOW I HAVE 2 AND COUNTING, JUST WISH I WOULD HAVE STARTED EARLIER, CLOSE TO 40.