Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

new archery range in shakopee

2 posts in this topic

okay, I don't bow hunt, I don't own a bow, but how do the cars mark it down to that new bow range across the river from downtown Shakopee? I have a friend at work and her husband is a voracious shooter and bow hunter.

When you're coming into town from the north, there is a parking lot on the east side of 101 right before you cross the Minnesota. Go into that parking lot and on the backside there will be a road that goes underneath the bridge to the other side and into a parking lot for the range.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• fish_hunt_guy
      That seems to be the case alot at Lundeens unfortunately
    • geliason
      Just got back from 2 days out of Walleye Retreat. Fishing wasn't on fire, but we ended up with a limit for 5 guys and a nice fish fry. Walleyes were 2:1 over saugers and most were in the 14-15" range. The keeper saugers were 14"-17". We fished in 29 FOW and had steady action throughout the day, with most of it being 10:00-3:00. Biggest walleyes 19 and 23 were 8' off the bottom. As others have posted, we had LOTS of lookers, who would not commit. Hottest bait was a plain red hook for deadstick and a small, gold "Slender Spoon". That caught 70% of the fish. I know others out of the resort struggled, so luck continues to be the variable.
    • BassThumb.
      It really slowed down since this warm-up began last week. The fish seem more scattered now. I think they're on the move to deeper haunts. I bet it'll pick up shortly since this is a stable warm front. 
    • jwmiller33
      Nice work Frank. I look forward to the day that I can say that I am fishing a lake that I fished 30 years ago.
    • monstermoose78
      This year I will be able to leave Finn at home, so I can fish. @Cret Jigs @Shack Anyone I missed come and join the fun. Let's get this set so we have time draw a crowd!