Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

new archery range in shakopee

2 posts in this topic

okay, I don't bow hunt, I don't own a bow, but how do the cars mark it down to that new bow range across the river from downtown Shakopee? I have a friend at work and her husband is a voracious shooter and bow hunter.

When you're coming into town from the north, there is a parking lot on the east side of 101 right before you cross the Minnesota. Go into that parking lot and on the backside there will be a road that goes underneath the bridge to the other side and into a parking lot for the range.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
      I remember you jabbering something about smoking some crappies at the GTG but I don't hear the best so I thought-What? They look Great!    
    • leech~~
        So no help here it looks like. How did it end up going? Did you find a fix?. Suk's to be stranded.
    • jb426
      How's the snow on the lake?  Can you still get around on snowmobile or is the slush getting bad?  Thanks for any info.
    • leech~~
      Great gal to hang with her Dad for two days. Auuug! 
    • Wakemup
      I don't have an axe to grind with The Landing (and I don't honk anyone on this forum does either)- I went there a few times last summer and the food was good, they had an ample beer selection, and the service was friendly- all of those things I'm willing to pay for.   We had another couple up staying the weekend at our cabin and brought them to The Landing and had a terrific time, looking forward to making it back there again!   And more importantly, can't wait for the ice to get off the lake!!