Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
fishn4kids

mathews drenalin

fishn4kids

Looking at getting a new bow. Does anyone own one of the new Mathews Drenalin. Went to scheels to shoot one and fell in love with the way it shoots. Can't believe the way it shoots. SOOO Smooth. Any feedback would help alot so i can break it to my wife. Thanks

Duane

Scoot

Duane, I think Harvey Lee may have just gotten one. I know a few guys with them and they really like them. I shot one, the new Hoyt Vectrix, and the Bowtech Guardian-- I liked the Vectrix and the Guardian better. I finally went with the Bowtech. However, all three are good bows. My suggestion- make sure you shoot the other two before you make a final decision. For that much money, you'll want to shop around a little bit.

colonel42

I purchased the Drenalin this past June. Awesome bow. I went to the metro and tried the others too but what bought me on the Mathews was I have a dealer near my place of work and he told me that when Mathews comes out with new bows he will buy the other back at or near the original cost I paid for it. With that in mind I couldn't go wrong. It is really nice to have a dealer so close. Any isses I have with the bow or arrows or any of my equipment the guy is very willing to help me out and give all the pointers I need. Also by looking at the pictures on his wall he is a vetren hunter and he knows his stuff. I'm very pleased with my Mathews and also my dealer!!!!

BKB

Picked mine up in early August and haven't been able to stop shooting it since, the more I shoot it the more I like it. I think they are well worth every penny. And by the way, the wife thinks it is scary because she has a hard time seeing the arrow on the way to the target!

Cooter

I've stated this before - I know 4 guys that all shot the drenalin, guardian, and vetrix...two were matthews guys and one a hoyt guy, the other shot an older martin. Anyways, they all voted for the guardian. I'd be tickled to death with either of the 3 myself.

harvey lee

My son and his 2 archery buddies bought the drenalin and they have nothing but good to say about it. I wasnt going to purchase one but from all I have heard and seen about this bow, I will be shooting one by the next season.

vister

I got to fling some today with the guardian. haven't shot the new drenalin, but i don't think i need to waste the time cool.gif bow-tech all the way

harvey lee

Never hurts to try out numerous bows for fit and just to see how the others feel and shoot.

koonie

The guardian is awesome. I like the drenalin but I love the guardian.

jltimm

The Guardian got great reviews in a (Contact Us Please) comparison to the top of the line hunting bows of late on an archery forum I read recently.

NELS-BELLS

What do these bows cost on average? (without anything on em)

Vectrix, Drenalin, Gaurdian.

harvey lee

The Drenalin runs about $750.00. Thats bare bones. Youw will need to add your rest,sight quiver, etc.

I have always figured that with the added pieces needed and a new dozen arrows that you will almost double the price of just the bow. Thats figuring purchasing all the better additions and top of the line arrows.

HuntFishDude

Quote:

I purchased the Drenalin this past June. Awesome bow. I went to the metro and tried the others too but what bought me on the Mathews was I have a dealer near my place of work and he told me that when Mathews comes out with new bows he will buy the other back at or near the original cost I paid for it.

Wow, that is incredible, I've never found anyone who would do anything like that! Usually once the bow is out for a season, you won't get squat for it. I have an older Matthews MQ32 so I definitely enjoy the Matthews bows although it will take me awhile to save money for a new one...

harvey lee

I would agree that if a dealer would buy back a bow for almost the same money that it would be great. Typically those used bows decrease rather fast after a season or two on them.

vister

guardian goes around 750 bare

Scoot

All three cost about $750. Like Harvey said, they depreciate like a bugger too. I'd be highly skeptical of the promise that someone will buy one back for nearly what was paid for it after any significant length of time. Not calling anyone a liar, I'm just skeptical by nature. wink.gif

colonel42

Just too clairfy what I said, He just isn't going to give me my $800.00 back this is to upgrade to the latest bow he sells. So basically he will give me what I paid off of the newest Mathews out there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.