Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MNRookie78

TRF aea deer hunting luck?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone been out lately? If so, what direction has the wind been from? Cool nights? Are the leaves starting to fall down yet? Opening weekend was a bust for me...wind was wrong and way to gusty, leaves hadn't started to change let alone fall so you couldn't see nor hear them move. Looking forward to getting back up soon though.

No one has been bow hunting up there? No deer on the ground yet? There has to be more than just me trying to get an early season deer in that area. I hunt private land, so I wouldn't know if there are others out and about on public land or not.

mnrookie78,some deer have been taken. A lot of the hunters are waiting for some cooler weather. It was cool today with the forecast cool thru Friday. Lots of geese migrating thru today (sun.) Good Luck!!!

I'll be back up this weekend. I haven't been up since opener weekend, so i'm getting the itch. Thanks for the reply.