Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swedishpimple

Too pumped...can't think..why work???

15 posts in this topic

Hey you slackers!!!!! Who is out there like me today??? I am a worthless pile at work, not productive, eye turned to the sky and NOAA's website, not to mention forums like this. I am pretty excited to go after some ducks. I can't wait to see you "city boys" heading through town tomorrow with your rigs loaded with boats, dogs and decoys.

What a great time of year it is. Not to mention I have seen good numbers of woodies, mallards, honkers and mergansers on the lakes.

Yep, I agree I can't focus at all. Just get me in the blind already.

I've been a space case all week. Skins been crawling to get out in the field...

I have been kind of useless today too. Maybe I should take tommorow off to "mentally prepare" for saturday. grin.gif

2bad I cant take off, I'm only in 10th grade and its driving me crazy to be sitting in math lookin out the window & seeing huge flocks of honkers & what not...I'm a mess, I cant even sleep at night! crazy.gif

Only in 10th grade!?!?!?! Hell, I skipped more school that year that year and slept in that, well...... Lets just say I missed alot of school that year! grin.gif Whats stopping you from not going? All through school I always took off the first monday of duck season and the first snow and the first morning with a 20 degree low! I just told mom I'm going and you better call in and say I'll be a little late this morning! Even if she didn't like it, just go,its the only way to brake her in! Then once you know how to do that braking in the wife becomes easier!!!!! wink.gif

So with that said, I would skip on monday if I were you! good luck every body!

You boys have some fun.....I got stuck having to work on opener. But after work i will go out and maybe try to jump some sloughs. We will see. First opener i have missed in 7 years. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do i guess. Sunday morning look out.....gonna be a WACK EM AND STACKEM!!! Good luck to all be smart, safe and have fun!

im getting pretty stoaked now...got my new legacy timber champ call in the mail today, got tomorrow off; getting new tires on the truck in the morning at a tire shop right next to scheels...hmmm...how to kill time? then head back home and scout all afternoon and evening, maybe throw the waders on and do the depth test to see if a seceret spot is waders or canoe only this fall. good luck everybody, be consious of others on public land, make sure the plug is in, look for green and dont shoot the decoys!

Guppie,

Are you originally from LC? I grew up there.

I KISSED MY WIFE ON OPENER OF EARLY GOOSE AND SAID SEE YOU ON DEC. 31 IF ONLY I COULD GET HER TO PLUCK MY BIRDS HAHA

Sitting here reading this is not helping!

I'm headed to Canada tomorrow morning for 11 days of field waterfowl bliss. I'm not even sitting. I'm just kind of hovering over my keyboard waiting for 3 to get home and load the truck.

I'll send a report when I get back.

Good luck everyone.

I'm liking the weather.

" A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a south southeast wind between 16 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph."

My buddy is bringing an Air Lucky duck, this should be a perfect chance to give it a try. I wish the winds were from the north where we are hunting, but oh well, can't have everything.

Go back to work on the 5th

i am like freaking out!!!! I work with women all day and they were getting pissed at me always talking about duck hunting. I have a 3 day weekend too. I took off monday he he

yup, Been here all my life frown.gif