Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GotOne

So. Dakota hunting license

9 posts in this topic

Does Gander or ? in the cities sell So. Dak small game license. Getting a late start the Friday before the opener and want one less thing to deal with. Thanks

You can go right on the South Dakota DNR web site a buy them right off the computer. You just print the license off on a sheet off paper. Don't worry about it not printing out either because once you pay for it you can make as many copies as you like. It allows you to date your license for the days your going to be there and everything. I'm going in November and have already printed out my license for those dates.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just buy it online.

Season doesn't open until noon, you have plenty of time. The place where we stop in Aberdeen has a special table set up for filling out licenses, it takes less than 5 minutes.

Quote:

Season doesn't open until noon, you have plenty of time. The place where we stop in Aberdeen has a special table set up for filling out licenses, it takes less than 5 minutes.

Sounds like Ken's...

One more thing...when choosing your second five-day period, choose the last week of the season...you can always change it to an earlier time, but you can't change it once your chosen dates have passed...

Thanks all. We always pick the last wknd for the reason you mention.

Quote:

Quote:

Sounds like Ken's...

Yep, that's what I was thinking. I'll be there, that morning.