Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kallista

Free grouse wings

10 posts in this topic

I am sure all you grouse hunters out there already have your own grouse wings, but just in case i have 3 of them if anyone wants them... I did ordered them in. just before grouse season. I have way to many..

What do you use them for? Decoration? Or do people use them like some hunters use turkey wings in the spring to convince toms that birds are coming off the roost? Just curious.

I used them for my pup.. I drag it around the kitchen floor and then i put it up.. I show him a spot he smells it and follows it all around the kitchen.. I also toss it to him from time to time and let him play with it a bit. I used grouse scent on them as well and hide them around the house, and i tell him find the bird and he goes around sniffing and he always finds it.. So i use it as a training tool for my pup

Kallista I would love to have one or two of these. My pup has found some grouse up north while scouting, but it would nice to have something to help him pinpoint the smell before I go up there.

epfd217@gmail.com

They work awsome for training!

Quote:

Kallista I would love to have one or two of these. My pup has found some grouse up north while scouting, but it would nice to have something to help him pinpoint the smell before I go up there.

email me ..ladyangelwolf@gmail.com

i will send you 2 wings

Quote:

Andy

will send out within a few days

thanks

kalli

sweet thanks

Hey Powder

The package got returned.. I think i didn't copy the address right can you drop me a email and let me know so i can resend them?

thanks

Roger that. Comin at ya.