Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

BASS EVENT IN THIS AREA FOR FM'ers----- Oct 20th!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Since everyone has been emailing me asking about another event before the end of the year, i figured i would have another get together before the end of the year.

Event Details: Bass Event

Cedar (East of Annandale) October 20th

Takeoff will be 7:30-2:30

Please email me at bassnspear@yahoo.com if you want to be in.

I will email all the other information later. I would like to see at least 10 for this event.

Thanks again all.

Robbo17- Terry Robinson is in....

K Dawg--------WalleyeKing19 (Tony Abramowski) are in

I don't know if i can do it yet. i still need to check my calender to make sure i can do it and nothing is going on that day that i need to go to. I'll let you know if i can do the tournament.

I understand.

Bill Swindlehurst is in

Fever is in

B-n-s.

I'm in for sure... not sure about my partner though... May be looking for someone with a boat but no partner as I have no live well in the old 69 alumacraft. If the weather is good should be a great time. I've spent ALOT of time on that puddle....

fever grin.gif

I have to check the schedule as well

ok froger. please let me know within a week of the event. Thanks

Happy Birthday Bass N Spear. smile.gif

Thanks K Dawg

Here is where we are at right now. I hope that we can get at least 10 to our event. Fishing Minnesota is all about meeting new people in your area. Hope you all will come out and have a great time with us.

1.Jason Schade(Bass N Spear) -------- Partner?

2.Jon Lambrecht(Fever)-------Partner?

3.Bill Swindlehurst()-------Partner?

4.K Dawg--------WalleyeKing19 (Tony Abramowski)

5.Terry Robinson(Robbo17)-----------Ryan Payne (All-In)

If you are interested in joining this event, please send me a email.

Thanks

Just wanted to let people know that we have to get more people involed in this event. Hope more people will show. smirk.gif

i will not be able to go after all. i have a wedding i have to go to. at least it's up by mille lacs, so maybe i can go fishing while im up there.

Sorry Bass N Spear, I'm out also. Plans have been made before the date came up and I got no leeway. Mabye nest time. crazy.gif

Well as you may all see, we dont have enough to be able to run our event. I had three people that sent me emails saying that there not going to be able to do it.

So we are going to cancel our event and get ready for next years event. Sorry for those that were excited.

I'm still going out there to fish as I'll be staying on the lake anyway if anyone wants to meet and just fish for fun a few hours. I'm thinking about 8am till around 11:30ish. My daughters 4th birthday party will start at noon on the far south east end of the lake in the shallow mud channel by all those reeds. I really wanted to fish this one but your kids only have so many 4th birthdays and my lovely wife scheduled it to begin at noon... Hope to get out soon, I'm going stir crazy... tongue.gif