Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USPENAMC

Bemidji state park/surrounding areas

5 posts in this topic

we got news that my brother got chosen to participate in the Bemidji state park YOUTH hunt. I was wondering if anyone ever hunted this or the surrounding areas. My brother , father and I will be going. My father will actually acompany my brother and I will be looking for state wmas, forests, or something around the area to spend the time bow hunting. Kill two birds with one stone he he he. Any suggestions, ideas, or kind of activity. The dates are October 19 20th and 21st

SchoolCraft Game refuge is not far from Bemidji. I lived in Bemidji for 6 years, was the hardest place to leave... SchoolCraft is an archery only area, and has some great deer hunting.. Look it up.

thank you for that info i will look into it.

BSU alum here and I would second what Deitz says. Great grouse country and if you put your time in you could find a monster buck!!!

good luck.

P.S. don't forget to stop in at the Becide Bar for the prime rib it is the best prime rib you will find north of the Twin Cities gauranteed.

mr

ill have to try that bar and take a look at the area you are telling me about. Thanks for the information on this