Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EsoxCop

Any Muskies?

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone caught any muskies on any of the local lakes this summer? I heard of a 50+ incher caught on Norway.

ON NORWAY???????..........REALLY......WOW

I've never heard of or seen a musky in Norway. There's some big pike, though.

norway way back when was stock with muskies. I've heard over the years that they never reproduced.

Yeah, I heard the same thing, but not sure if it is true.

The guy who supposedly caught the 52" muskie had told my wife the story when she was loading the jet ski and he was loading his boat. He caught it fishing sunnies. No pics or

anything though. The neighbor said he is a story teller. My buddy and I have fished the lake for numerous years and never heard of or have seen 1 caught.

My family has had a place at Dilley's resort on West Norway for 25 years and fished it nearly every weekend May - September during that time. We've never seen a muskie on Norway but have heard the same thing mentioned earlier (that some were stocked and never reproduced) and have also heard people say they've caught them. I suppose it is possible however not real likely.