• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Moss

Stratosman

What's he have already, like 350 yards and five touchdowns?

He's gonna have a career year IF he stays smart... It's nice to see him have a real QB to play for finally. Now he's apparantly heathly agin he's the best in the NFL.

Exactly. This is his first legitimate shot at a Super Bowl ring, so maybe his head is in it more than ever this year.

Most say "he plays when he wants". This is the first time in his career he has all the peices around him. The best QB he has ever had and they even have a defense. He will be on record pace this year and good for him. I still root for him on the field.

He is a punk! He will find a way to screw it all up and whine about how its every one elses fault.

Million dollar talent and 10 cent attitude.

Moss wants two things. Attention and a ring. I believe he will be a good teammate as long as things go well. If they fall apart, watch out, but if they continue to feed him the ball and win games, he will have a monster year and get everything he has always wanted.

2 td's again tonight.....The freak is back with both barrels blazin!

Its looking like he wants to play! Reminds me of him in the 98 game. He does have talent if he choses to use it.

• 1 month later...

Jerry Rice's single season TD record (22) is in jeopardy. It's the start of the second half of the season, it's half time of New England's game, and Moss has 4 TD's in the game, giving him 16 TDs in 9.5 games. With the Pats running up the score in each game, they will pass the 98 Vikings Team Record for points and a whole heck of a lot more other records....

Absolutely correct, but if anyone believes he would be doing this in any other situation they would be mistaken. Moss is playing this way because he has a QB who can get him the ball, teamates who care and win, and a coach who won't put up with his BS. The punk, self absorbed Moss is in hibernation. This Moss is absolutely the best.

Oh I have a feeling he could be doing the same in Green Bay or Indy for sure. Just needed a QB that could deliver.

Brady is a great QB so don't get me wrong but he is throwing to Moss in heavy traffic, double and triple coverage situations that most QBs wouldn't throw into. He's just giving Moss a chance to make a play and making them both look great doing it. Moss is a stud.

Moss is hands down the best reciever by an absolute ton. He is a freak, always has been. The guy can do many things that nobody else can, its that simple.

well said lawdog.

almost wonder though if some of his injuries with oakland were more that he was on a poor team with a poor qb so he just didn't want to play. now that he is hooked up with brady the moss we all knew in minnesota is back but even better cause brady can throw into double and triple coverage and trusts his arm.

favre and him could have been possibly just as good, but at least we don't have to face him twice a year with the pats.