• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just wanted to say thats for the warm welcome here.. As a newbie here in this forum, i was accepted warmly thanks for that. And thanks for a place with no drama and b.s. hard to find these days.. thanks to the mods as well

It IS a cool place, isn't it? Welcome, Kallista. Great to have you here. Don't know where you've been posting, though. You've got in 19 posts and I haven't seen you on your home board until this one. grin.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Kallista, We have a great bunch of members here. welcome aboard.

Hunting dogs.. is where i post most of the time.. LOL i am waiting to post on something i know about lol.. it's great to be back in Ely as well.. been gone for 10 years.. the last 4 years in phx az.. medical took me away, so been between here, Duluth, Wis and phx .. and thanks for the welcome...Just getting settled in.. Joining the winton ely gun and rod club tomorrow..just got my new yellow lab.. and having a blast..