• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wheres Barry Gonna Go?

zamboni

Can you imagine. If Bonds ends up playing next year, he will come back to the bench and explain to his teammates that the crowd isn't saying, "boooooo, hissss", they're saying, "juuuiiiccceee."

Quote:

Did you know a good majority of high school athletes are on steroids.

That can't be further from the truth. You're saying that on a 40 man high school football roster there are at least 20 using steroids NO WAY. I graduated last year and I played three sports. I guarantee not one of my teammates ever used steroids.

Reaction around America is varied.

From the Onion:

"Really? Oh, man! What'd he do?" - Steve Carlson, Auto Mechanic

"I've been saying for years that the biggest problem in baseball is not steroids. It's perjury." - Natalie Jones, Concert Pianist

"Oh, God... Do you know what this means to the value of my 1998 Barry Bonds Donruss Diamond Kings baseball card?" - Alan Yorkies, General Store Owner

• 3 weeks later...

Bonds hit 73 homers when he was 36. Prior to that the most he had hit in a season was 49 the year before. That's roughly a 50% increase from his BEST year. Prior to that the most he hit was 46......when he was 28 y.o. Does that seem at least a little fishy to you, Hanson?

so the way this thing is playing out it seems that everybody is using some kind of "performance enhancer" so even though he is not the greatest person in the world he still hit more hr's on drugs than Mark Mcguire or any other (Contact Us Please) using roids. Hank Aaron hit hrs without roids as far as we know but the pitchers weren't using either. It is the way the game has gone so deal with it..........unless you go back and wipe away the stats for the last 10 years, how can you just point out the biggest name!!!