Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooter

Good clean deer joke

2 posts in this topic

3 bucks are standing around at the edge of a field. One is an 8pt, one a six, and the third a little nubber. The 8pt says he's ready for the rut and is hoping for about 6 does. The 6pt says he's also pumped up and is looking to find 4 willing does. The nub says since its his first rut 2 does would be great for him.

About then, on the other side of the field, steps out a giant tirty pointer all full of piss and vinegar. He turns towards the 3 bucks and gives them one ugly, mean, glare.

The 8pt says, maybe just 3 does would be fine for this fall. The six point adds, heck I really only need one or two. The little nubber runs out in the field towards the huge buck - snorting and grunting and pawing up the ground. The 8pt says, what the heck are you doing, you're gonna get yourself killed! The nub says, I just want to make sure he doesn't think I'm a doe!!

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• monstermoose78
      I know of a couple campsites that are free 2 are on a trout lakes I know of a couple campsites that are free 2 are on a trout lakes
    • monstermoose78
      Finn loves America!!
    • monstermoose78
      Good look pup
    • Troy Smutka
      7/24/17     Got my son and one of my daughters out with Grandpa Smutka on Waconia this afternoon (I have football practice every morning this week). We targeted panfish alongside a weedy reef. Small jig spinners (1/8 ounce VMC Mooneye Jig with a #2jig spinner and a 2" Powerbait Minnow) slow rolled over the weed tops caught tons of crappies and a bonus bass. A 1/16 ounce jig with a 1" Power Grub suspended 4 feet below a slip float caught crappies and sunfish, Caught numbers and some nice ones--beautiful weather and great time for the kids spent with Dad and Grandpa. Good luck, take a kid fishing, and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • ANYFISH2
      I know back in the day, late 90's, people camped out along (approaches beside it)the forest road along Birch lake.  The road on the right, right before the dam on hwy 1 south of Ely.   I dont know all the legalities of thr forest there, they may or may not have been legal.
    • JB18
      Lets see if this works.. This is her at round lake.   I am not good at remember to take pics.    
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      72 degrees again in Big Bay at noon today. Cliff
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      The local state parks are also an option. Very modest yearly fee there also. Cliff
    • TNtoMN_HuntFish
      Absolutely. I'd never get mad at a guy squirrel hunting while I'm deer hunting. Thats just public land hunting. Now if he shot at squirrels very close to me that's different. Maybe the guys I talked to had a bad experience but it isn't that frequent. That's what I hope anyway. 
    • delcecchi
      Looks like the forest service campgrounds charge a modest fee.  But the are pretty nice.   Fall lake, fenske lake are a couple to consider