• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The plow was new last fall and was only used a few times to plow residential driveways. The plow is a straight blade and was installed on a 2007 F350. The plow was installed by the Trux Store in Long Lake and was also taken off by them. I have the mounting bracket and all of the controls and hardware. If you are looking for a good plow that is in great shape and you don't want to pay the high price of a new one and you don't want an old beat up plow, please give me a call. I am asking $3000 for the plow and all necessary parts. Call Nate at 952-380-8953 grin.gif

• 1 month later...

The plow has been sold but the buyer did not purchase the truck mount. (he had a Chevy) The truck mount was on a Ford F350.If you know of anyone buying a Hiniker Plow please let them know that they can get a great deal on a slightly used plow mount that normally sells for $600.00 Call my son Nate at 952-380-8953 to make an offer. Thanks,Ken