Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bull_head

Twin/Sylvia Reports???

11 posts in this topic

Where did the post go?

Not sure, E-mail me if you can used2race@yahoo.com

I have something I'd like to talk to you about. Thanks

I think they must of got rid of it cause I was poking good fun at you.

It was in good nature, but maybe not alowed.

Thanks for the tips bull head.

I wish I wouldn't have missed itgrin.gif Nothing wrong with having a little fun. Is there?

Quote:

I think they must of got rid of it cause I was poking good fun at you.

Crapsneyes. I'll shoot you an email when I get home.

bull head, what is your email address please.

thanks

I think it got deleted because of the bass event this weekend. This event is all about having fun and meeting some other FM'ers. Some of you guys are taking it a little to fare. Odds are most anglers will never give up there best spots and I don’t blame them. I think it kind of takes the challenge out of fish if you don’t go out and find spots for yourself. There is nothing better then finding a spot all by your self and catching a good bag of fish on it. Just my Opinion smile.gif Good Luck to All tongue.gif

It would be different if it wasn’t a FM event I think that’s why I think it got deleted.

OH, I see. Sorry.

good luck to you central.

Quote:

I think it got deleted because of the bass event this weekend. This event is all about having fun and meeting some other FM'ers. Just my Opinion
smile.gif
Good Luck to All
tongue.gif

It would be different if it wasn’t a FM event I think that’s why I think it got deleted.

Very well said bassman! I'm not going to give up my buddys sweet spots. Not fair to him. Just wanted let you guys know there are some hogs to be caught.

Like I said before. Deep rocks were key. Although those bass should be moving up shallow anytime.

Can't believe the post was deleted for that reason. smirk.gif

I think we will get a chance to see some hogs this weekend. I know this lake has them in it every lake does, this lake just doesnt have the BIG number of them like other lakes do in the area.

Just for the record, I wasn't even going to ask bull head about his sweet spots-- I think I have some pretty good spots myself.-- There are soooo many spots on these 2 lakes, the hard part is trying to prioritize them. Bull head, if you want to e-mail me go ahead, I still would like to chat with you.

that is correct. THere is so many spots that a guy can go and get some fish, just a matter of which ones are going to hold the big fish, along by running to and from the spots the right way.

Good Points!!