• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

9-20-07, Perfect Day for hunting!

what a beautiful day for shooting some grouse or getting out in the bow stand! ooo.gif I was looking forward to getting out to shoot some grouse this afternoon after class, but i'd probably lose my truck in lake bemidi from the hurricane!

We had a 40-50 foot box elder fall over on the garage and onto the deck. It was a day filled with chainsaws, rope, and lots and lots of moving brush and stacking wood for me....

Yesterday when the real heavy stuff hit I saw 2 guys with a death wish out on Bemidji in a glass boat. The wind and the rain are one thing, but the lightning was right overhead and they were still out there.

If it was anyone on this post...shame on you...who knows...you may still be bobbing out there dead.

I saw those 2 guys in a warrior fishing by the inlet with spear after spear of vicious lightning everywhere, they left when the hail hit, very lucky they were, or were they? haven't heard the morning news!