Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c&amagn

Reeds Sports Coming to Onamia!!!

12 posts in this topic

Not sure if true or not but Just found out that Reeds Sports just bought out the "Trophy's Bar/Off Sale and the BP gas station Complex in Onamia off of Hwy-169 right before you get to the Big Pond, if this is true, I think it's a very smart move for Reeds?

I haven't talked to "my" sources yet but that would't surprise me. I know when I talked with Drew a couple months ago they stated that the Garrison/Onamie, Grand Rapids, DL, where some options they were looking at and maybe still are. So far if it's true than that would make my drive time shorter than heading north to Walker.

I'm sure we'll find out soon if thats the case.

mr

Sounds like it is a done deal already smile.gif

now I'll have to take a couple extra hours of vacation every weekend I go to the fish house on mille lacs to stop in and "shop" for stuff I "really Need"

I stand corrected!!! Did some checking around and not yet frown.gifblush.gifcrazy.gif

My source is correct on this Reeds Sports will be going in over there. Reeds will be doing a Demo there in about 3-weeks at Meleens.

reeds sporting goods, 2.5 miles from my front door. sounds like my wife will need a full time job to go along with her part-time job.

Great news!!Aside from the products(specialty items) the staff is phenomenal.Jeff Isom saved me more than a couple days on the water, an asset for sure. Steve

Reed's 3 miles away from me? Think I'll have to start robbing banks....or get a job.. laugh.gif

Yes it is true, I was told from Isom they were moving that way. Sounds like Lee will be running things down there.

Sure do miss them here in Brainerd, it was a sad day.

Oh well guess you all are sure lucky.

Peace

I have said for a long time that this spot remained a great opportunity.(I wish I had the capital $$$). Reed's will do a MUCH BETTER job merchandising inside and outside of the buildings. That business has under utilized for many years. This is a great move by Reed's. I for one can't wait. Hopefully Lundeen's and others will remain as well by differentiating and benefiting from the traffic.

my many sources in the area say it is a done deal. Great move Reeds