Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geo17

lake edward

3 posts in this topic

any info on this lake. i am heading up this weekend. any help would be great.

geo17,

Edward can be a great lake for walleyes, crappies, and bass. You didn't mention what your after so I would start off let us know your species? If I was after walleyes I would start out with lindys/jigs and a redtail minnow and work 14-25 fow and look for schools on the north end or middle sunken island. Bass and crappies will be better in the south bay on the weed edge with crappie minnow and maybe jig with a puddle jumper in white or pink.

If you need more details I would contact Walleye Dan or Jason at Sportland. There the pros and more current on the local lakes than me... It's archery season for me.

Good Luck,

mr grin.gif

Fishing has been a little tough out here this year for wallys. Bass,pike,and panfish are all over out here. If your boat is bigger than a row boat,you will have to use cozy bay resort boat landing. This time of year the big bar on the west side is a good place to start. Good luck, will probally see you out there.