Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallyhunter66

going fishing this afternoon, anybody wanna go with me?

5 posts in this topic

I just got home from work with great some great news, I don't have to work tommorrow!!! I thought a nice afternoon or evening fishing trip would be nice. If anybody wants to come with, theres an extra seat. I was thinking either Madison, or German, or somewhere by these lakes. If your interested leave me a reply here, I'll be checking it around 2ish or drop me an e-mail at wallyhunter66@yahoo.com. I'll get back to you. I plan on being at the landing at 5 or so. ....... later Todd grin.gif

Wally,

I sent you an email. Would love to go out.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I shot an e-mail back!! Now lets see some fish!!! grin.gif

I have to give a thanks to jwhawkridge, I had a great time tonight. yeah its my boat but you don't get great company very often, so thanks and anytime you wanna go out again just give me a call or shoot me an e-mail!!! ....Todd wink.gif

Yeh!!! It was great getting out on the water, even though the fish were more than elusive! Thanks for taking me out man! Everyone: I would recommend going out with wally! Whole lotta fun! Maybe later on this fall the 'eyes will be biting better!