Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueroof

Beanies - Open Seat II / or willing partner

6 posts in this topic

I got bailed on for Saturday, my buddy married a nice Jewish girl and now has to atone for all man's sins (which includes not eating or fishing?? until sundown on Saturday.)

I've got an open seat and tons of bait, or am willing to join someone that has an open seat in their boat for the River Rat tourney.

thanks, LB

what kind of boat you got? mine is an 18 foot allumacraft with a 135 merc nice and wide and reliable smokes a little but runs like a champ. also have a extra large drift sock and my motor is equipped with a flow retarder so i can troll down to about 2mph less against a stiff wind or alot of waves. how do you like to fish? run and shoot? or just fish baby? if your boats better we can take yours. i don't have an entry but i can get one on sat can't i? Code:

oops and i have gps/sonar

b1gf1sh1, I've got a ranger 1850 with a suzuki 150 - have a couple different drift socks, so can troll down if necessary. I'm open to just about anything, never fished an open water tourney before. I've been jigging the last few weeks with less luck than anyone deserves.

The TV just told me it's going to be nice. I haven't registered yet either, probably not an issue. I can drop down tomorrow and sign us both up if necessary. I'm intending on going out tomorrow evening and Friday morning early to see if I can set things in motion.

shoot me an email at lab@physics.umn.edu if you get a chance. I'll give a call tomorrow and make a plan.

thanks, LB

Blueroof, my mother always told me you get what you deserve which has forced me recently to take a good hard look at my lifestyle because I haven't been putting a dent in any fish populations on the river either. I'll be out on the river North of Hudson on Friday (tan Tracker Tundra with a couple of Mercs on the back) if you want to stop by and exchange areas to avoid during the tournament. I've already eliminated a lot of water but the only problem is that I'm running out of water to eliminate.

Use2b, we all know moms right, that's for sure. No sense arguing with that. I was putting quite a few sheepies in the garden for a while there, figured they would give me a bounty one way or another. Sad thing is I think word got out when one slipped out of my hand, it escaped and must have told the others what I was up to.

I'll keep a lookout for you tomorrow, I'll be out from 6-noon, likely north of Hudson too.

LB