Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alex1

Ten Mile Bite

10 posts in this topic

Hey all, got next week off and plan on doing as much fishing as possible cool.gif Has anyone been on Ten Mile lately? I was hopeing on getting my dad up there and getting him into some smallies or eyes, or both smile.gif Have fished Ten Mile before and know some spots to look, but just wondering if anything is biting. thanks in advance for any heads up.

Any fishing reports on Ten Mile?

I was out there today, found lots of smallies in 4-7 FOW. water temp was 55. My 12 year old son got the pig of the day at 4.2 lbs. I'd post a pic but I can't figure out how to do it on this board.

try again

IMAG0183.jpg

Nice fish!!!

Awsome fish how many inches was it?

Wow that's a really nice smallie. Were you slow rollin spinnerbaits or fishing them fast? I had a good bite on a silver Zara Spook there on Ten Mile this past Sept. I noticed the slower I fished it the more aggressive the bites were.

Sorry, I never measured it, just put it on the scale. The best part was he got another 3.15 on his next 2 casts! All our fish were on tubes dragged slow on the bottom. Couldn't buy a bite on a fast moving bait. We ended up boating about 20 in 3 hours. Most were around 3 pounds. Sunday we hit another spot and pulled another 30 fish but they were a bit smaller. The fall bite is in high gear!!!

He did it again! Here's a 18.5" 4 pound 8 once smallie he caught on Saturday the 20th. Not to be out done, Dad had to come back with a 5.2 pound largie. The fall bite is on! water temp was 52.

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg