• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What way?

I've been standing here for 5 years trying to convince myself that it flows that way. At our place the river is flowing directly north and that just goes against all the midwest logic I contain.

Of all our guests that stand on the bank & venture a guess, I'm betting half guess wrong, so you're in good company not knowing.

Good point Doug! It's just as confusing to drive Hwy. 11 from here to Baudette. I swear I'm going west all the way when in reality the road goes every direction but east at some point.

On a different note, with the rain we're getting here now and south of here the last few days the river level should be in fine shape, although it'll probably be stained below the tribs.

Not too worried about the stain. The water is as clear as I've seen it in 5 years. Was actually able to see and retrieve a prop, nut, and bushing with a wire in about 4 feet of water off our dock the other day.

That is amazing for the Rainy!