Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
croixeyes

Beanies rollcall

24 posts in this topic

OK were gettin close to gametime so who on the FM will be in attendance????? IM IN....

I'm in...

YEAH I'M IN !!!!!!!!

I might be in! Hoping to get things done and get there! Good luck all and tight lines!

Tunrevir~ cool.gif

Can't wait, I'm in. Only 4,282 minutes left.

I am in, fishing with FunFish

I'm in and looking forward to it. This is my first tournament ever!

I'm in. Looking forward to meeting the guys behind the names.

IN

I am in, See you guys dark and early

Quote:

OK were gettin close to gametime so who on the FM will be in attendance????? IM IN....

I'll be there, hopefully nettin a few fish between

"brain melts".....

Quote:

Quote:

I'll be there, hopefully nettin a few fish between

"brain melts".....

MMMM sand pike

1409321699_cd73a7a9cc_m.jpg

I'll be there and will look forward to meeting everyone.

Could anyone tell me how many boats usually attend the tourney? I have not been around this tourney before. Does the river get pretty busy that day?

I wouldn't be bothered by the number of boats in the tourney so much as the number of pleasure boaters that will be getting out for their "one last trip" excursion. I'm going to ask one last time very nicely: Mother Nature, how about a little rain on Saturday?

If its more then one boat, I don't have a shot but I will donate my money anyways

Walli1,

Did some pre-fishing and run timing last weekend. With my 17 foot starcraft with a 90 merc on back at 8/10 open throttle it is a 22 minute run from Beanies to the no wake at the Kinny (and yes I did go no wake through Afton). I know your waters are south of there so you would only lose an hour to be in your home waters. BTW we couldn't catch a walleye last weekend for anything. Only second time being blanked on the river this year.

Good luck to all on Saturday.

I'm not planning to go down to my stomping grounds, I'll fish that area sunday morning. I found a couple eyes here and there up above the Kinni, heck I'll just roll with it, its all about having fun anyways, catching fish is just a bonus,looking forward to meeting new people and putting faces to the code names. cool.gif

Got confirmation from the war dept and my fishing partner just tonight......I am in! Yes! Even though I was totally demoralized last year with my one walleye, a gar and a few dozen sheepies, I have to fish this again! Hope to meet up with a bunch of you guys out there! Last year I would say there were thirty five to forty boats fishing and there were a handful that smacked the heck out of the fish while we novices scratched our heads. Don't be put off by it, many of these guys fish the river week in and out and put people on fish. Enjoy the day, enjoy the people you meet and hopefully put a few fish in the well. It all goes to a good cause so we can't lose! Fish against the best, learn a few tricks, get a whole day on the water, what more can you ask for. Good luck out there, enjoy the day the good Lord gave you and.... tight lines!

Tunrevir~ cool.gif

Tunrevir..good to hear yer gonna make it this year.As I plunk away at this keyboard with my two index fingers,Its pouring out.2 full inches of rain so far tonite,I had some decent fish working last Sunday but I think that plan has flowed downstream now.With no chance to get out before the tourney Ill be going into it blind,but sometimes thats the best way.By reading the posts here,sounds like the FM gang will make a pretty good show.All it takes is a pig or two and some other legals to place high in this.Most years 13 to 16lbs will win it.Good luck to all and I hope to get to meet you guys down at beanies.Blueroof!!!!!! you dont need to preregister at beanies,just show up and sign in and pay Saturday morning,glad you found a partner.

Croixeyes, sounds like we may finally cross paths! I am hoping the cold front and the weather dies back a touch before Saturday. It has been a couple weeks since I was in that area and I am thinking there may be a shift in where the fish hide with the runoff from all this rainfall. I may have to shift my plans slightly as well. The good news is, I always love the bite when there is runoff and dirty water, seems to get the fish going! Good luck out there, I'll be the guy with the faded blue/gray Mickeymouse hat on. say hello if you see me!

Tunrevir~

I’m in and fired up! Say to any of you FM current nuts out there, do you have any basic (not looking for spots) advice for us stable water folks for presentations following heavy rains? Thanks so much! Good luck to you all and have a safe day!

Sure wish today would of been the tourney, gotta love the wind. cool.gif