Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerchPounder

Portable mod get together....

17 posts in this topic

Anyone Planning on going? im looking to start a carpool and/or convoy to represent SE SD/SW MN. I'm so ready for ice ive had my auger running and vexilar/aqua vu in use for the last few weeks already. I can't wait much longer or I think I might just go crazy.

I'm heading up there, but I can't carpool. I have family a little north of there and I'm going to spend the evening with them and return Sunday.

I'll see ya there, tho!!!

hopefully we'll make it up there do you know about how long it would take to get there from worthington?

Perchpounder,

i would guess it will take 3.5 hrs from wgtn. sounds like a good time. I am fishing the tourney (basically donating my $50 to the cause smile.gif) on Sarah on sunday or i would go with. Have fun. take some pics of some mods for me.

Quote:

I am fishing the tourney (basically donating my $50 to the cause
smile.gif
) on Sarah on sunday .

Hey what kind of partner is that We gotta think Positive grin.gif Cant wait for the day See ya then

From Avoca (25 miles north of Wtgn) I'm looking at about a 3.5 hour drive, depending on twin city traffic. Here's a thought to toss around. If you want to meet me in Windom we can convoy up there. Let me know.

we could probably arrange that what time are you planning on going up? I did manage to save a little money after the sporting goods auction tonight in Beaver Creek so it looks like were a go for saturday.

I was planning on taking off from my place around 7:30-ish or so. That would put me in Windom around 8.

I think we can probably make that work. Do you have any places in mind where we can meet? McDonalds, HyVee, Runnings? im open to suggestions. My email address is cakrull426@yahoo.com if you want to shoot me an email.

Dude, you have mail.

Chris and Eric, please if you can take some pictures of anyone with mods to the new frabil line... I bought a new prowler two man at the ice show last year and looking for some ideas... These are a little trickier with the storage units in the glide tracks on the bottom. I can't make it up since one of my fishin buddies is tying the knot and we are all in the wedding.

Thanks

CC

I'll keep my eyes open for ya. I'm not too familiar with the Frabil line of shacks but I'm sure some one up there will have something. I'll see if I can take the wifes digital camera with me, and if there is something you're looking for I'll be on it like flies on doggy doo.

Eric

Save me room on your ride to slabfest this year!!!! Let me know when you start to plan.

I think Chris is pretty much planning on Slabfest being the same time frame as the last 2 years. Sometime around the later part of February.

Email sent. I'm planning on bringing my digital camera with me if I remember it that is.

Seems that we've had a change of plans. We're still going we are just going to head up earlier we're going to try to sneak in a trip to cabela's after the get together and still make it home for a wedding dance tomorrow night.

CC, there wasn't anything going on that you were looking for at the get together. Lot's of cool stuff, but no modified Frabils. You're going to have to let your creativity be your guide.