Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KidWalleye

permanent fish houses

6 posts in this topic

I am not sure if I'm allowed to post this but here goes. Does anyone know of a place to find perms om Mille for sale? I want something decent but not that expensive. I'm building a wheel house next year and this one will be for sale. So I don't want to invest too much this year. I keep looking in the for sale postings and don't ever see permanents on Mille. Thanks Kid.

do a search, this was posted earlier. I'd take a drive around the lake and stop in at all resorts/baitshops/etc that provide fish house service and you'll find some. they will be posted on their boards, or just drive through their storage area and look for signs. thats how I found mine last year!! you could also check websites for resorts, many have for sale sections. good luck, I'm praying for cold so i can get up there sooner this year!!

Check craigslist adn just search fish house or ice house in the main search and sort throught the ones around mille lacs. I know there are some.

Mille Laces lake area Gas stations!

I also think calling around to resorts that cater to fish house storage would be a good idea. People do not pay the fee's, the owner of the resort ends up with house. The owner of the resort will sell to recoup loss money.

I would start with jay at wilderness warmth in cove and go from their!

I was up on the east side a few weeks ago, and saw a ton of perms for sale. From Isle north, they are all over.

Go for a road trip. Better yet, go for a weekend walleye fishing trip up there, and scout the different resorts on your way up and back home. smile.gif

Check with Jay or Amber at Wilderness Warmth, they may have a few. I go through them and they are very helpful and run a safe wintertime operation.