Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carpshooterdeluxe

ffl holders- i need some info out of the buckeye wholesale catalog.

6 posts in this topic

if any ffl holders get the buckeye catalog or a similar wholesale catalog, i need some info one wholesale prices for a remington sp-10. im familiar with wholesale pricing vs. shelf price at a store, but im negotiating with a ffl holder who has one for sale and says hes giving me a helluva deal (just over his wholesale price). the deal is 50 under retail at a big sporting goods store, but i seem to remember when my grandpa was gunsmithing that the retail rip vs wholesale on remington semi autos was sometimes up to 200 bucks. if you dont want to share prices on here, my email is mr60_ at hotmail. thanks for any info.

say not to be a butthead. But if you feel your getting a good price then buy it. If not - don't. But if I were going to sell you a SP-10 MFG# 81001 26" BRL. IT would run $1413.00 or mfg# 4808 30" brl. 1302.99 You decide.

its not that i dont think its a good deal, its just that i really dont need the gun and the guy really wants to unload it, but if he is in dire need to get rid of it, i dont want to pay much more than what he payed for it. thank you for the info though.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW LIST PRICE IS 1853.00 AND 1684.00 RESPECTFULLY

SO what is the cost? Isn't that the question?

Watch the "for-sale" ads in the paper, and talk to guys at the gun club; even with those you work with.

I bought two...at different times, for $700 apiece. One even included a sling, case, and 5 boxes of ammo. Both were like new, one had the box.