Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kallista

Looking for 2 ATV'S.. Any good place to buy form?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know of anyone selling ATV'S in or near ely or a good place to buy from? I went to the artic cat dealer near Tower but really didn't find what i was looking for..

Any help will be helpful

Thanks

check out lossing's in babbitt if you are looking for a cat.

I used to live here 12 years ago, but had to move away, i just moved back 3 months ago, so many things have stay the same and so much is new.. Ok thanks, is it right in Babbitt?

The Cat dealer near Tower has a 250 06 model for 3,350.. not a bad price but looking for 2 for under 5,000 if thats possible. I had a few 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers, but never a Cat. Not my fav but so far its the only ones i can find for sale.. I do not have a trailer so going to Virg is out for me, so i have to buy local

thanks again

Lossing's Cat dealership is attached to the Lossing lumber yard and is on the northern edge of Babbitt. When you turn right off the highway to come into the main town entrance (where all the mining equipment is on display across from the small motel), take a quick left onto the frontage road and Lossing's is up a few blocks on the right side of the road.

Thanks so much.. Going tomorrow