Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huskie

Water level-east Seely landing

8 posts in this topic

How is the water level for launching a boat at the forest service landing on the north shore of cutfoot? If that is too low, how about Plughat by the dam, will be up the last week end of Sept. for one last go at the eye's and will ask for some fishing info next week.

I did not have any problems at plughat or the williams narrows launch.

I called Eagles Nest Lodge and they said they thought it was best to land at the bridge or williams narrows, they felt east seely landing was to shallow to land at, i will be going there this weekend thru october 7 so maybe we will see ya up there, small pull behind camper, brown dodge pickupat east seely campground

Does anyone know if the Deer Lake landing is accessible?

Hoping to hear if eagles nest is deep enough, if that is not then i doubt highly that deer lake canal has much water in it

I launched my boat at seely bay over labor day weekend, it is WAY low! I have a small boat so it was no problem, but I was able to walk my boat out to the end of the dock without getting my knees wet.

Farmfishing: How big of a boat did you put in at Plughat, this time last year I dinged up the prop quite a bit there, thanks.

Quote:

I did not have any problems at plughat or the will

iams narrows launch.

Did the rain of the past few days or that which might come this week, raise the water level in Cutfoot/Winnie? Any fishing reports as of late for Winnie walleyes? Heading up Friday night for the week end.