Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanson

The Computer Screen Is Rocking!

5 posts in this topic

I'm fresh back from a full 12 hour day of sturgeon fishing on the St Croix River. All day long, the boat was rocking and rolling left & right, left & right, from the big wakes the cruisers and power boats make. I just sat down at the computer and realized that I STILL AM rocking left & right, left & right. Wow! Is my equilibrium a little off right now. grin.gif

I thought you may have had too many capt and cokes. shocked.gif

I had the same feeling after 12 hours on the Red in Lockport. It'll mess you up.

Back in college, I was on a three day tuna trip out of Point Judith, RI. I have never been sick on any of the many trips I have taken into the ocean. When we got back to shore, I loaded up the giant cooler of tuna that was going to feed me for the next few months at college then went to McDonalds. While I was standing in line, I turned green and had to run to the restroom to get sick. I made it to the sink and made a real mess. My equilibrium was off for a couple or three days if I was sitting still.

You might be rocking but did you catch any fish