Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hubs

bwca listening forum

9 posts in this topic

anybody having trouble accessing this forum? since about last Monday everytime i try to go there it tells me "the site is down for maintenance and will be up and running in a few minutes" i still cannot access it. anybody know whats up

I've never heard of the BWCA listening forum.

BWCA.COM its a great site, if you have questions pertaining to fishing the BWCA, or the bwca in general it is the place to go.

the site is working for me.

man i just cannot get back on it! i was on it last sunday or monday and that was the end of it.

I was just on it, no problem.

i wonder if someone could be so kind to post on here that site administrators e-mail address. See i can find out the problem.

Try deleting all your web browser cookies, offline files and history. It may help.

i thought of that, but this putor is only 10 days old. maby i will try it anyway

So I was in WallMart today and asked what time Target closes. confused.gifgrin.gif

I wish a topic here could have got you to register instead of asking about another site. Stick around, I think you'll find HSO/FM full of info on BWCA.