• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Some Fantasy Advice:

zamboni

Thomas Jones (slightly injured) VS the Ravens "D" or Jerious Norwood (Falcons) VS the Jags. My other spots are set, but this is a toughie.

Is Lee Evans Gonna do anything this year? I went big for him in the draft and now im getting a little shakey crazy.gif Should I try an trade him or give him some time

Tell you guys one thing- I had the #2 overall and took Stephen Jackson- hes about to get shipped off. I think all fantasy owners have been disappointed in the typical 1-3 picks (LT,SJ,LJ) all 3 have had bad years so far.......

Quote:

Is Lee Evans Gonna do anything this year? I went big for him in the draft and now im getting a little shakey
crazy.gif
Should I try an trade him or give him some time

Give him some time. Right now his trade value is very low, I'ld wait for 1 big game and then trade him if you still want to. Hopefully that big game will actually come this season grin.gif

Quote:

Tell you guys one thing- I had the #2 overall and took Stephen Jackson- hes about to get shipped off. I think all fantasy owners have been disappointed in the typical 1-3 picks (LT,SJ,LJ) all 3 have had bad years so far.......

It has only been two games...if I had an opportunity to grab Stephen Jackson right now I would buy low in a heartbeat. Tomlinson? Games against the Bears and the Patriots. Don't worry about LT.

Now Johnson may be a different matter. The Chiefs just look awful. I don't know that LJ would be very interesting to me at this point...I wouldn't give much up to get him, but I wouldn't sell him too cheap, either...at least not for a couple more games to see what happens with the Chiefs.

Quote:

I think all fantasy owners have been disappointed in the typical 1-3 picks (LT,SJ,LJ) all 3 have had bad years so far.......

The only one that slightly disappoints in that group is Jackson. LT had Chicago and New England in his first two games...not exactly push-over defenses. Personally, I wouldn't have touched LJ until maybe my second draft pick if he were available. Herm Edwards is a joke and they don't have a passing game which makes it easy for defenses to scheme against, so I think LJ is right where I expected him to be. I was not high on LJ at all going into this year and had quite a few others ahead of him on my draft sheet.

Bgreen ~

You and me both! I took LT in R1, Ronnie Brown in the 6th (finally did well this weekend-have been hoping he'd come around) and Jordan in the 10th as a "space filler"...what a sleeper he's turning out to be...

Quote:

Thomas Jones (slightly injured) VS the Ravens "D" or Jerious Norwood (Falcons) VS the Jags. My other spots are set, but this is a toughie.

Sorry, can't give you advice if I dont know the scoring system for your league... Scoring matters a lot... Trust me!

Quote:

Have to see what happens when Rhodes comes back....

Exactly...Jordan is good for the points right now, only time will tell. At least he's making the best of his time in a starting role.

i cant imagine a guy like dominic rhodes is gonna take too much away from jordan if lamont keeps playing like he is.