Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

Black Bear In Stacy MN?

1 post in this topic

Anyone have an idea on the size of the bear that was hit on 35w in Stacy yesterday. I did not watch news last night.

Thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Mike89
      2 people on the north end of Osakis now
    • fishersofmen
      Yeah next week looks good for getting out. Hopefully the snow totals stay on the low side but at least its gonna be the light powder variety.
    • Neighbor_guy
      3" on west hunter in Zimmerman 15yds from shore.  Lakes talking a lot today. Keep in mind the lake is only 8' deep   A dozen trucks/cars at Baxter last evening when I drove by  
    • CJH
      Thanks for the update.  Good news!!     Be safe everyone!
    • CJH
      Thanks guys.  So just to recap so far, Nils and KDrill require adapters, which add $30 or so, but you can use them w/out the drill plate if you want to.  How about Strikemasters do they need an adapter?     Also, just wondering if there is any legit reason to pay $100 more for the K Drill over the Nils?  Seems to me they are about the same weight (ballpark) and both cut pretty fast.     Thanks again for the info fellas!!