• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Have a fish house you can be proud of; a sweet Camper Conversion

Have a fish house you can be proud of!

Be the proud owner of a one of a kind camper and fish house. Save yourself the work and most importantly the cost that comes with designing and building the ideal fish house. My unique design removes the need to remove tires or mess with pins and dangerous levers. This shack features a box containing the 6 holes which drops tight to the ice with only the turn of a crank; picture a sunken living room which raises and lowers. Simply pull onto the ice, drop the box, and drill your holes. In addition, you will no longer need to look down a tunnel to see your bobbers; the box sits only 5 inches off the ice.

This unique fish house is built from a 16 x 7.5 foot dual axle camper, featuring 6 holes (with covers), 30,000 BTU wall furnace, 3 bunks, LED lights, 12 volt ceiling fan, and 2 solar panels (capable of recharging a deep cycle battery in 12 hours). The completely remodeled interior features fully insulated ceiling, floor, and walls finished in white paneling. As an added bonus, I have designed a weight transfer skid which allows this shack to be towed with an ATV. Call me at 651.324.4021, Price $2800.

For pictures please visit http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/spo/421023204.html

Full list of features:

6 holes with covers

30,000 BTU wall furnace

New trailer lights

3 bunks with bedding

LED lights

12 volt ceiling fan

2 solar panels

Weight transfer skid

4 new tires

Carpet

1 adjustable bucket seat

SO if it understand correctly, it is like a camper with a pop-out side except that it pops down instead?

That's kind-of neet. laugh.gif

"hooks"

Hooks,

Your exactly right. When describing the fishing area I use two comparisons; 1) imagine a camper slide-out going from the bottom of the camper to the ground or 2)a sunken living room which raises and lowers. Simply, four turns of the crank and you are either up for travel or down for fishing.

• 3 weeks later...

TJONY,

Please post your email address and I will send you the pictures.

Thanks,

Rico

• 4 months later...

Your craig's list add is expired. Should post them on this site.

• 2 weeks later...