Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIG DIESEL

Storage, Owatonna MN

35 posts in this topic

Fall/Winter/Year round storage for cars/trucks/boats/campers located in Owatonna. Most of our renters are from the metro area!!!

Rates based on length:

Length.........per month..........winter rate (6 months)

00-12'............$20....................$90

12-15'............$23....................$115

15-18'............$27....................$135

18-21'............$32....................$160

21-24'............$36....................$180

24-27'............$40....................$200

27-30'............$45....................$225

Limited storage spots left (approx 12)

Enclosed building on concrete. Very Secure. Also have unlimited outdoor storage.

Post or call Marc Oien 507-213-6716 -cell - leave a message and I will return the call if I don't answer.

not heated.

BD,

Still got room? Where about in Owatonna?

We usually head out to SD at the end of Feb or 1st of March. Is there any issues with getting out around that time

Thanks

Mike

Only issue I can think of (which hasn't happened for as long as I can remember) is snow. We typically do not plow the area out for snow. However, one of the neighbors will plow the shed out for $20.

Da Beak, We do have spots left. We are one mile east of town. Give me a call if any questions or if interested.

507-213-6716 -cell (Marc)

12 spots left....

Are rates based on....boat length or tip of trailer to end of motor?

Tip to tip or thereabouts. We are pretty flexible.

7 spots left!!!

Any hieght restrictions on getting in the building? I have a 29' travel trailer. Not sure how tall it is, but I would guess around 12'.

Inside storage is limited to 10'6" unfortunately. However, my neighbor advised he has one spot left!!!! Shoot me and email with your contact info and I will get him (Tom) in touch with you.

MCOien@fedins.com

6 spots left.

2 spots left.

We also have a couple spots left. Email at: mcoien@fedins.com and will get you rates. Hurry before the snow flies!!!

-Marc

Storage still available? 17.75 Fiberglass. thanks

Spikes Dad: Yes we do have a couple left. My cell # 507-213-6716. I will be out of town on Friday if you try calling but either call or email me at mcoien@fedins.com

Marc

Still have 2 or 3 spots left inside. Call or email if interested.

We have plenty of outside storage for perm fish houses currently. Also, will have approximately 25 inside spots starting in April. Let me know if any interest to get your houses out of the driveway, yard or garage!

Marc - marckara@hotmail.com

507-213-6716

Still have plenty of spots left for sleds/fish houses for indoor summer storage. Let me know if interest.

Marc - mcoien@fedins.com

507-213-6716 -cell

That time of year again - have 12 spots not spoken for for the 2008 winter if anyone is in need. Email me or call if interested.

Marc Oien 507-213-6716

marckara@hotmail.com

Any inside spots open, 16.5 alumacraft w/ trailer = 20.5' overall length.

Thanks

jbjr1

Yes- shoot me an email or call my cell.

mcoien@fedins.com

507-213-6716

Fall/Winter/Year round storage for cars/trucks/boats/campers located in Owatonna. Most of our renters are from the metro area!!!

Rates based on length:

Length.........per month..........winter rate (6 months)

00-12'............$20....................$90

12-15'............$23....................$115

15-18'............$27....................$135

18-21'............$32....................$160

21-24'............$36....................$180

24-27'............$40....................$200

27-30'............$45....................$225

3 spots left

Enclosed building on concrete. Very Secure.

Call Marc Oien 507-213-6716 -cell - leave a message and I will return the call if I don't answer.