• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Up for sale is a new, still in the box Big Game Two-Man Big Buddy Ladder Stand. Bought it last year and my hunting options have shifted to a new direction. Box is a little beat up, but has never been opened. 500 lb. capacity and 40"X14" platform. Has individual seat/back cushions that are removable. Padded shooting rail. Seat height: 20". New: 189.99. Asking 160.00. Again, it is still in the box. Located in New Brighton. No pics. Save $30.00 off the top. 8-Ball.

Give it time 8ball, deer hunting is just soaking into the vast majority of peoples minds, soon they will be looking for a good deal on a stand.

I see that your last post was last night around 7pm but I haven't received an email yet. If you would like, you can reach me on my cell at 651-235-5752, my name is Kevin. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll get back with you. Thanks.

Kdawg- Tried another e-mail to you. My cell is 612-708-9059. I will try your cell if I don't hear from you in awhile..8-Ball.