Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sfd

? for crappiekeith

18 posts in this topic

Have you been to Round or Esquag lately? How’s the walleye and crappie bite been? I'll be out on Sat. hope to see you.

Round is hot.

Esquag bites althought that algea bloom should be done.

I'll be on Round Thurs,fri,sat,&sun for eyes.

The dam at Libby is kicking out slabs which I'm trying tonight.

Other than that grouse will be my daytime chore unless someone wants to make a run to my slab holes.

If you want to meet up call me 218-845-8801

Glad to hear they're still on. I'm not sure what time we'll be up there on Sat. I'll try calling when I get there or we'll see you on the lake. not sure what the boat looks like, taking my friends new one. I'll throw a couple extra cokes in the cooler for you.

Thanks,

Steve

Mallard is that you?

nope

I'm sorry ,do we know each other???

Not yet, but I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'm just excited about getting out fishing, I haven't been able to get out at all this summer.

DOH!

Should I send flowers?

Need help getting that trap off of your leg?

Anytime I hear that the guy is usually 1 foot in the grave!

My condolences.

You just call me & I'll make darn sure you'll get into some fish.

Poor bastard! wink.gif

Picture233.jpg

My wife and I have been blessed with a baby girl and I've been busy remodeling the house to make a bedroom for her. Now it's time for some me time. Thanks again for the info.

I figured it was something like that...congrats on the newborn.

Now let's go fishing and get you stinking of fish!

Thank you.

Sounds like a plan to me.

make sure you call me as soon as you can when you know a definite time.

I'm hunting and guiding others too.

I can make it all work ,but I need your cooperation too please.I'll be in and out.If I'm not home leave a message.

I will return it A.S.A.P.

I'd like to be on the water by 5 or 5:30 at the latest.

I'm waiting to hear from my buddy for when he can leave but we should be in Aitkin by Sat noon at the latest. I was figuring on hitting squag in the afternoon than round in the evening. got your number in the cell nowand I'll call as soon as I know a time.

I was up at the Libby dam on Labor Day weekend and the water was so low, it looked like you could walk across it. Nobody was fishing there. Were you on the campground side or the lake side?

We went on the backside tonight.

Nothing but rockies.

It was unreal.Caught 50 easy.

It sure was fun on the UL's though.

Picture259.jpg

th_Picture260.jpg

Not a crappie to be found.I heard they were in there ,but you could have fooled me.

Better than sitting on the couch.

They sure can put up a nice fight can't they.

Is that the Round west of Palisade or by Minnewawa?

Palisade,hitting it tonight.

You bet those rockies were a blast on the light tackle.

It was literally one after another.Some were close to a pound and a half and really pulled hard.

Behind the dam we were able to get out of the major wind too,so it was a great night.

I was not in the mood to keep crappies anyway.

I justed wanted to go catching.

th_Picture255.jpg