Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c_lou

Fish Lake trip

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am new here and wanted to get some advice.

We are planning a trip to Fish Lake and was wondering if I could get any tips or reports on the Walleye's. We are staying at the HiBanks Resort the weekend of Sept. 20-22.

Any reports or rigging tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Corey

c lou nice to see ya here. I take it you already read my reply in the other forum? Anyhow go down a few psosts and there is a report on fish lake started already.

You could call Tim at Hi Banks as well and he has the latest reports. He and his buddies are always out fishin.